Margarita Time Lookbook
featuring a photo collaboration with LSea Swimwear
Photos | Styling | Swimwear: Lsea Swimwear
Model: Brittany Ball | Photographer: Oveth Martinez
Location: Dominican Republic
✧ ✧ ✧
"Always make time for the things you love... like drinking margaritas."
Our Margarita Time lookbook features a collaboration with Lsea Swimwear shot on location in the beautiful Dominican Republic. It is all about those endless summer vibes - soaking up the tropical sun, enjoying a frozen margarita under the cabana, and breathing in the salty air. Summer isn't a season, it's a state of mind.
Want to see more beautiful photos from our collaboration with Lsea and learn about their swimwear line? Check our our interview with their owner, Bethany Ludlam >>
✧ ✧ ✧
✧ ✧ ✧
Craving a margarita? We've got you covered!
Here is our fave (mostly healthy) frozen strawberry margarita recipe.
So head over to your local farmer's market and let's get started.
What you'll need:
- 12 - 16 fresh strawberries
- 8 oz. blanco tequila (clear not gold)
- 6 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 - 6 oz. agave - adjust amount to taste
- 2 oz. triple sec
- lime wedge for garnish
- margarita salt or sugar for rim of glass
Let the fun begin!
- Remove the cap off the strawberries, wash, and add to your blender
- Add the lime juice, tequila and triple sec and pulse the blender until the mixture is smooth
- Let sit for a few minutes and skim the foam off the top
- Sample the mix while you wait and adjust as needed - i.e. add more tequila or agave
- Add 3 - 4 cups of ice and pulse until smooth
- To add salt or sugar to the rim of the glass, run a lime wedge around the edge of the glass and dip the top of the glass into a bowl of margarita salt or sugar
- Pour the margarita into the glass and add a lime wedge for garnish