Holiday Cocktail Series: The Lemon Drop Stack
Ah, lemon drops. Just the thought of them brings me back to memories of nights out with the girls in college. Coat a lemon wedge with sugar, take a shot of vodka, and suck on the sugared lemon wedge. Repeat. They were strangely... delicious. And oh so much fun. Who would have thought? :) Don't worry, no shots here. This lemon drop cocktail is a bit more grown up, but just as delicious and fun. A nice balance of sweet and sour and the perfect compliment to sparkly crystal jewels for the holidays.
Introducing The Lemon Drop Stack
Silver Crystal Bardot Cuff + Valencia Crystal Bracelet + Kai Silver Cuff
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Triple sec
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 1 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Lemon wedge for garnish
- Course sugar for garnish
- Coat the rim of a cocktail glass with sugar and set aside
- Fill a drink shaker with ice and add the vodka, triple sec, simple syrup, and lemon juice
- Shake, and then strain into the cocktail glass
- Add a slice of lemon as a garnish
Stay tuned for our next bracelet stack and cocktail recipe combo - The Dark Star...
Shop the Lemon Drop Bracelet Stack
View all Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.