Holiday Cocktail Series: The Spiked Eggnog Stack
- 8 oz. Eggnog
- 4 oz. Rum or Bourbon
- 2 oz. Espresso or 4 oz. Strongly Brewed Coffee
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon
We love our eggnog with coffee - yum! If you're not a fan, substitute 2 oz. of milk in the recipe instead.
Some like it hot:
- Heat eggnog using a frother, or over the stove
- Pour into a coffee mug and add 2 oz. espresso, stir
- Add 4 oz. rum or bourbon
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
Brrr - it's getting cold in here:
- Fill a drink shaker with ice
- Add eggnog, bourbon, and espresso
- Shake vigorously, and strain into a cocktail glass
- Sprinkle with Nutmeg and Cinnamon for garnish
Stay tuned for our next bracelet stack and cocktail recipe combo - The Emerald Daiquiri...
Shop the Spiked Eggnog Stacks in Silver or Bronze
View all Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.