Holiday Cocktail Series: The Blue Hawaiian Stack
This week's cocktail recipe will have you wanderlust dreaming. Feet dangling over the edge of a giant hammock, oversized sunnies and hat, your favorite book, and this delicious cocktail under the bright Hawaiian sun - yes please!
Introducing The Blue Hawaiian Stack
Zircon Silver Bardot Cuff + Emerald Silver Bardot Cuff + Kai Silver Cuff
2 1/2 oz Blue Curacao Liqueur
3 oz Vodka
4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Sour Mix
Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a blender, add ice plus blue curacao, vodka, pineapple juice and sour mix
- Blend until ice is fully crushed and drink is well mixed
- Pour into a cocktail glass and add a pineapple wedge and cherry for garnish
- OPTIONAL: Serve into a hollowed out pineapple instead - fun!
Stay tuned for our next bracelet stack and cocktail recipe combo - The Purple Haze...
Shop the Blue Hawaiian Bracelet Stack
View all Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.